Portugal is not only a fantastic country for vacations…
who would not be enticed by a country offering almost 1800 kms of pristine beaches, Atlantic waves pounding on breath-taking coastlines.
Otherwise, you might prefer a round of golf at one of the many unique courses in and around Lisbon, Estoril or the Algarve.
How about enjoying melancholic and nostalgic Fado – music deeply entwined in Portuguese heritage.
Discover an array of local Portuguese wines: red, white, vinho verde and port wines, moscatel, aguardente to complete the experience.
Over the years, Europe’s poor relative has become a place of amazing modern architecture, effortlessly co-existing with centuries old traditions and heritage.
Of course, you did not come to www.nomoretax.eu for a “tourist information service”
But because Portugal has become a smart fiscal-friendly country!
One of the next weeks we will offer you a new e-book about Portugal on our website.
Now, briefly, a summary of the most important fiscal advantages available for you:
- The NHR tax regime ensures that, in most cases, you would not be taxed in Portugal for the first 10 years of residency. We apply on your behalf with a 99% success rate.Various interesting structures are possible in combination with, for example, American companies, payment of dividends, ….
- Cryptocurrencies: are usually not taxed which is a very interesting fact, please contact us to discuss the small but very important details concerning this point of interest.
- Pensions are in many cases only taxed at 10%…
- No inheritance tax, maximum 10% stamp duty.
- For EU citizens, but also for those who are non-EU citizens, it is feasible to get a residence in Portugal, which in time can even lead to Portuguese citizenship (i.e. EU passport), after 5 years of residence. Here the so-called VISA D (not to be confused with Golden Visa) is central.
We are your one-stop-shop for Portugal, with an international team locally present. From A-Z, we have the right in-house specialist and our own lawyers to assist you with registering in the country, bank introduction, obtaining residency, obtaining the NHR tax regime, and so much more.
Our clients will obtain their personal single point of contact for anything they require in Portugal, and of course our complete team is fluent in English and Portuguese, but we can also assist you in Dutch, French and German.
Iven De Hoon