More about Iven De Hoon
Iven De Hoon is trained as a lawyer (Antwerp, Belgium), and is also master in tax and accounting at the acclaimed Vlerick Institute (Ghent, Belgium). He has published many articles and books on different tax topics and has more than 25 years’ experience. More info about Iven De Hoon
What can you ask us? Some examples:
- How are my crypto profits taxed?
- I’m a digital nomad, can I really legally avoid any form of tax? But is this a smart move?
- Where should I live to escape any kind of inheritance tax? Or is a trust smarter?
- How do I pay less tax with my export business?
- What about VAT and my e-commerce?
- Where do I establish my e-commerce business if I am allergic to too much tax?
- How do I structure my drop-shipping business in order not to be fiscally knocked K.O.?
- Is a Bulgarian company really something for me?
- Can I live in Portugal and really not pay taxes for 10 years?
Questions and suggestions? Contact us!