Do you need a chat about tax planning, citizenship or relocation?
Hi, I’m Iven De Hoon.
I studied law (University of Antwerp, Belgium) and obtained an additional masters in ‘Tax law and Accounting’ (Vlerick Institute, Ghent University, Belgium). In 2009 I won the ‘Willoughby Memorial Price’ (St. Jesus College Oxford). In 2009, I started NoMoreTax to share what I was doing. If you would need a private chat with me, please contact me with the form below.
- The video call would be a Skype Call (if you prefer another method, let me know).
- I speak English, French or Dutch.
- The fee is 150 EUR (max. 30 min).
Maybe you want to discuss:
- Which is the best place to live as a crypto- or Forextrader
- Maybe you want to discuss if in your case Bulgaria is a better option than Romania
- How you can get a visum in the UAE
- What is the advantage of getting a second passport
- What is the best jurisdiction for your E-commerce
- Can you avoid taxes as an American by living aborad
- You want to understand the complex VAT-rules of the EU